Marketing is seeking to achieve many goals:
We should differentiate between the online marketing and the electronic business, As the E-business is a large-scale entity includes online marketing and many other specialties. It’s possible that E-business can deal with complex systems such as Oracle E-Business, Microsoft E-Business and Sap, which assists in internal and external activities done by the company. Then comes the turn of a deep market research in order to answer some questions such as the competition situation in general and the customers’ specifications… like where will the site stand out against the other competitors?… who are the users? And their behavior on web? Their most visited sites? Their age, interests, and nationalities…etc
Social media sites have been deployed for many reasons including ease of use and communicate all over the world with low-costs besides, keeping pace with the current technological progress
Of course yes, this is through the accessibility of this sites for most individuals, which allow you spread your service or product through it without high costs, this may increase your customers and thus achieve development in your field.
1. Providing useful text and content for the users of your field
2. Use easy and simple language
3. Always add distinctive hashtags for your company and activity where the hashtags prosper especially on Twitter and Instagram, which must be exploited properly.
4. Beware that your account is empty, in order to show your excellence in your field
5. Publish some images and simplified videos about your field in order to attract all categories of users even those who don’t like reading long topics.
6. You can add some business invitations to create social networking with most of social media users and increase your business development.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of social Media?
Of course we all know the advantages of social media like increasing communication, where the world became a small village, also the ease of news spreading or any developments happened, but also it has some disadvantages such as increasing the possibility of spreading some wrong news also increase the introversion and lack of effective interaction between societies.
How to publish your work on networking sites?
To be active on social media sites, you should follow some steps such as:
• Publish between 5 or 6 articles on Facebook
• Achieve nearly 12 daily tweets on Twitter
• Add up to 5 daily publications on LinkedIn
• Increase your activity on sites such as Instagram or Pinterest
Marketing aims to achieve many goals, like:
1- Applying marketing activities which includes building public relations, promoting sales, distributing products and others
2- Supporting communication with consumers.
3- Create a spirit of partnership and cooperation between successful companies
4- Spending money on advertising and providing products which contribute to the provision individuals’ needs